Friday, November 09, 2012

Janes.

Jane By Design

I love this show. Not just because we share the same name. Actually, that's the only thing we have in common. I don't lead a double life doing some high fashion thing but yeah, I don't have a hot best friend that's always beside me. No 25 year old brother. Tons of high school enemies and being unpopular. It's cool to see all the pretty clothes and shoes and bags. 


Sorry for not blogging lately. Laptop crashed. Dad had to fix it and it took him days to do so. So, I'm quite thankful for this little amount of time I get to use it. Basically had to reformat all the data and do some back-up. Cheers to the person who invented the Hard-Drive. If that's what they call it? Praise the tech-geeks they get all these complicating things. Also, the holidays just started. Let the boredom begin. It might kick in after a few days or weeks to make us feel like we should get back to school but when school reopens, we're gonna be dreading for the holiday season after a week or so. Sure we're gonna create a list of resolution. I've done it like a million times but I don't think I've ever stick to it before. Next year, I SHALL STICK TO IT TILL THE VERY END OF 2013. Okay, if we're ever still alive then. You know what I mean? The show 2012? The chaotic world end, dramatically exploding in the blockbusters. Maybe something might happen to the earth or something but I don't think it would be THAT bad right? I hope I'd survive that. Meh, just kidding. 'By 2013, I'd be sure to put 2012 into the comedy section if I'm still alive' - got that from 9gag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment