Saturday, November 24, 2012

The battle

Drum roll please! Let the battle begin! 

Kidding, I like the dramatic typo.



Just to let you guys know, my damn sore throat is still here. In my throat. Obviously, and second thing is my dad told me that I'm either getting the Canon EOS 650d which I absolutely die for. It has a touch and rotatable screen which is one of the features I love. It also has an amazingly high ISO. I may be an amateur but I think I'm capable of handling a high ISO *smirk smirk*. Kidding. But honestly, my dad and almost 60 percent of the people I know uses Nikon. My dad prefers Nikon. He says that it's the first and best brand for DSLRs (Just my dad's preference). He suggests that I get the Nikon D3200. Honestly, I may not know a lot about DSLRs but I do like Canon's colour and features. I do think it would be more user-friendly than the Nikon (which I don't really know, I'm just saying!). So, I'm going camera hunting with me daddy tomorrow. Hopefully, I get the one of my dream!

Canon EOS650d

VS

Nikon D3200


Btw, I do not own the pictures. I took them from Google. Thanks Googs! And all review are from my point of view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment