Friday, October 26, 2012

Canon EOS 650D

Drum roll please!


Canon EOS 650d

I found my DREAM CAMERA

This camera is what I want. It is amazing and I simply lost my words for this awesome camera.
Now, don't judge me by saying that I don't know how to use it. Everyone has a starting line to what they do. It is touch screen and its LCD screen is movable. It enables us to shoot pictures in different angles while keeping a sight of it. Okay, I don't really know how to explain it. Anyways, my dad actually wanted me to get a camera below 2k. Look it's not that I don't want to but the quality of the screen and the features isn't that good. Not that I want to complain, but it is around 1.8-9K and I was thinking why not add another few hundred bucks to get this camera which I can use it for a longer period of time? I mean, the screen is better, the mega pixels are much greater and also, the feature range are wider. I mean, WHY NOT?! This is my point of view. I don't want to spend that amount of money to get something which I could get another one better with the differences of a few hundred. I just hope my dad understands.


I am saving up my money in the hardest way I can just to make my dreams come true. I hope my parents understand and supports my dream but it's kind of hard of them to do so as they are not interested in photography. I'm working hard ( as in my job ). As hard as I can just to get this. I've been upset just the thought of the money wise. This just means a lot to me. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment