Monday, October 22, 2012

Cereal Killer

Okay, so I bought a box of Cheerio's and when I came out of the shower, I saw mum pouring my Cheerio's into a jar for me to put in my room so that I could nibble on some when I feel hungry. I was like 'AAAAWWWWWWW'! Isn't she just the sweetest? :3

Look at my dog, such a poser. 

Oh, Stop it you!

Yeah, give me all the freaking chicken sticks.

Hell, naaw.

 
Like I said, I don't have a camera so bear with my phone.

Okay meet my best friend. I have to say we do have a lot in common and our personalities are kinda alike, so I guess this is how we click. Hmm. You'll hear more about her.

I don't know why I put Tanner below her. 
I should've put MY picture. Isn't he just A-MAH-ZEEEENGGG?! His gorgeous face, sweet eyes and hot looking hair makes me wanna go all NOMNOMNOMZ on him. No, stop thinking dirty you guys. He's just really amazing. DO CHECK HIM OUT. 

Went out on a lunch date with my dad. He brought me to The Garden Cafe AT The Gardens. No it's not literally under them. Just the name coincidentally. Anyway, I ordered Aglio-Aglio. Yeah, it's not spicy. The salad wasn't good and the carrots were okay. So basically we fine-dined for the nice view. 

Know what I mean? Dad ordered Fish n' Chips. Not a fan of it and I ain't that into heaty things. 


Hurrah! Exams are finally gone and out but the worry of my results just begun. I can't officially say that it's gone totally but just the unimportant ones are left like art. Okay, art IS important for me but yeah, I don't have to really pick up a book and read. Basically, I was free and bored to a point I google-d my name. Awkward isn't it? I didn't find anything interesting, though. Just random things about other Jane's. Oh, I did saw my blog :D It's a good thing isn't it? It's a boring Monday evening. Nothing much to do. Not planning to go to school but got blackmailed by two teachers. Economic's and Accounts.

Okay, very anticipated about my camera but my only dilemma now is that my phone's being really jacked up and I think I need a new phone. As you know I don't have that much cash/money (yeah, either ways its the same) So, I kinda need your help to help me vote. I'm going to set up a poll. I've been dying for a camera so badly. I don't know why but it just feels super important to me but at the same time, I also need a new phone. So it's either one. Why can't I be rich-errrr. Sad soul.

I just watched some horror film on FMX (or whatever channel that was on). It's called 'When a Stranger Calls'. This show is just awkward. It stars Camilla Belle. Basically she was a babysitter, for a rich couple. They live in a mansion. Literally a big mansion. Left their two kids with a new babysitter and went out for dinner. Oh okay, next Camilla received some weird phone call from some random stranger and she calls the cops and begins running all around the freaking house just to find who the hell's calling her. She went around and found a dead house-keeper, a dead best-friend and a weird man hiding on the ceiling in the kids' room. How epic is that? So the weird man starts chasing her all around the house breaking vases and finally they battled for like 10 to 15 minutes and Camilla finally stabs his hand with some sharp thingy. She ran out of the house and the police caught up to her and brought her to a hospital. She woke up and walked out of her room to find that the whole damn hospital was empty and suddenly the phone rings (yeah, you must be thinking not again.). She went back to her room and the man was behind her and she wakes up on her bed going all insane. YAY! 'Happy ending' not to say anything but seriously? Who in the world does this? Calls and stalks a random person and you should be ashamed if you are a grown man.
Shame on you. 


Meet Le Furby.
Not to forget, my sister have been dreaming about this little thing since weeks ago and she agreed to pay half the share of it. 

This is how it looks like :D I'm excited too! I remember how they use to have the classic ones when I was a kid. They sold it everywhere! McDonalds' free toy for the set and yeah it was really fun yet creepy at the same time. They speak Furbish and has a mind of its own.
Find out more about them in here : Furby 

Last but not least. I isn't her just SO KAWAII?! While my sister is away with her Furby, I figured out why not spend a little time with him. Yes by that I mean putting him on my table while I blog. Shh, let's keep it between you and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment