Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keep it up

I recently just tried Wonka's Sweet Tarts and it is A-MAH-ZEEENG. I just don't get how all his sweets are so good. Good to a point that I wouldn't even mind getting diabetes. 
I know, stop laughing at me for being such a noob :( His sweets are pricey in Malaysia but it's worth it. Worth the sugar.

GAH, I can't wait for the holidays now! Damn it. I have so much to do, I planned so many things and I just hope that this time I could really stick to my so-called schedule or planner or whatever you call it. 

Holiday Plans:
  1. Get a hair cut.
  2. Get those hair extension highlights which cost like $30
  3. Study and revise my F4 syllabus 
  4. Get MY CAMERA
  5. Work more and work harder
  6. Go on road trips
  7. Hang out with le girls
  8. Get another hair cut
  9. Go to the gym. Yes, I am fat.
  10. Read a book or two

That's like what any of us would want but it's the matter of fact of keeping it up. I'm looking forward most for my camera. It's just the thought of crystal clear and beautiful pictures that makes me so excited! My collection of cameras. One by one. See, I'm getting all ecstatic just by typing it out.

Lomo camera - Diana F++


I got my maths paper back today and surprisingly I passed it. Me. A math dumbass. I am proud of myself and also even though someone special to me did not pass, I'm still very proud of her. I mean it. Yes, if you're reading this, know that I love you dearly (PSH, even no matter how much you annoy me at times). You're someone I can be super comfortable telling 'stuffs' to. Hmm mm :)
Besties For Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment