Sunday, October 28, 2012

Respect

Watch the whole video. It contains 3 parts and this is part one. 

I've been spending too much time of my nights watching these kind of documentaries and I find myself really lucky and thankful. In fact, I find all of us should be really thankful to God as he created us 'perfectly fine'. In my perspective, everyone is fine.. no, perfect. Yes, even those who has Down's Syndrome or whatever diseases. When I scroll down to read the comments, I find some people being really nasty and insulting and I just want to say, what gives you the right to do that? As if they don't have enough pain already. I say, it is a blessing and a curse to special people. The blessing is that God created them to make us realize that no matter how different all of us are, we are still the same and we should respect each other for our own individuality. Some of us get so unfortunate to be given with these kind of pain through life as it carries life-threatening operations and never-ending diagnosis throughout their lives and while the rest of us have perfect arms and legs do ridiculously stupid things just out of our own negativity. The biggest curse of all these are that at least 70% of us in this world treat them like freaks and all. I don't know why but this is the reason that made them FEEL and LOOK like freaks. If people have the hearts to give them patience or even tiny bit of our love, care and support I can assure that these world would be in a better shape ( no, it won't turn into another shape, just saying ;) ). When I hear the people in the videos saying that just because they were different from the others, no one liked to play with them, people outside would look at them in a weird way and it just breaks my heart. It kills me to hear that in reality, humans are such jerks. They don't have any respect on how hard life is getting them. They have no idea how much pain their families have to struggle through to make sure they are healthy and happy. Picture if your child end up like that, how heartbreaking it would be and all the other obstacles in store for them.

I just think that each and every one of us are special in our own way and we should be thankful that we are blessed with a healthy life and body. No one deserves to be treated of looked in a different way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment