Saturday, October 20, 2012

Flowers

 Amateur photographer. 
Don't laugh okay? All I have is a 5 megapixel phone. 
I've been dying for a camera and I think it's coming true, soon. 

This is Beef Bolognese Penne Pasta from Irish. 
I'm not a food critique but I dislike it. A lot. 
This pasta gave me two days of tummy ache and it was hell. As you know I have a sensitive stomach so yeah, I doubt I'll be going back there ever again. 

I do not own this Okay?
I just love how pretty it is. The colours and all. I don't get how anyone could paint this well especially with water colours. The ratio of the paint to the water is just off for me. I never really get it. When I try to paint like that, I always end up ruining my art block making it shed. I'm such a terrible artist.
 Boo freakin' hoo.

I can't wait for my exams to be done with. I'm so exhausted. My back hurts and I'm just dying from all these work. I can't wait for the holidays and I'm sure I'll be saying the opposite maybe after 3 weeks of holidays. I planned out a list of things to do already but always doesn't go by it in the end. Sucks to be me. I planned my work out days already. Everyday I'll try to do some thread-mill and some bicycle to tone up my legs. My  legs are the worst part of my body. Yes, I accept the fact that God (and my parents -.-) gave me this 'beautiful' body but yes, no one is perfect. I just want to look and feel better that's all. No matter how your body look like, nobody deserves to be treated differently just because you are too fat or too thin. There are no such thing as that. I understand that we, yes everyone of us, have our own imperfections and insecurities. I will be the first to admit that. I just want to give a little motivation to those who read me blog who has issues on how they look. I myself have issues with my legs but I'm reaching out to make it better instead of (just) always ranting about it. I sound so stupid.

Secondly, I want to work more. I have a stable job for the holidays and my job is quite flexible. Yay me! I just need more students. I have a big goal to reach. MY CAMERA! I can finally act like a pro and bring it everywhere! How exciting?! Of course, I ain't the only one who's paying everything. I talked my parents into it (well, mostly my dad). They said that I must pay $800 of the share and they will pay the rest and that is a DONE DEAL. Heh, you guys can see my better quality pictures on my blog yay! I can't wait. I'm being so ecstatic! I still have tons to learn but the thought of it just makes me happy. 

Thirdly, Christmas! Every child's best time of the year. Although I wasn't brought up celebrating Christmas every year but I just love the jolly season. I mean who doesn't? The malls would be nicely decorated and things would be on sale. I love walking around looking at things I can't afford to buy. I know, I am ridiculous but it's just nice. The great thing about this year is that I have a new thing looking forward to; my camera! YAY! That could be my Christmas present from my parents! I don't really care if I got it earlier or whatever. I just get so ecstatic with the thoughts of that. 

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment