Friday, October 12, 2012

Never ending needs

Okay more like never ending wants. As much as I hate to say.. All of us are greedy when it comes to materials. I am. Sometimes. Okay.. Most of the times. Only because they keep coming up with better things. The good thing is that I don't need to have the most updated thing, i just pick the ones I could relate too. Lately, I've been saving up for :

» make up brushes (God knows how pricey they are.)

» a freakin new camera. I love photography. Not that I'm good at it. I don't even own a compact camera. Wtf.

» an awesome paper wallet. Don't know what it is? Well it's wallet made out of paper, duh! Its tear and water resistant. Its also very slim. Perfect for school as my wallet is super buldgey.

So far, this 3 are my tops. I love them so much I'm dying to save my allowance.


No comments:

Post a Comment