Friday, March 02, 2012

Before the Worst

I am sure, that I'd fail my test tmrw.

I know, I, am, a failure. Somehow things are just so bad lately that I wanna hide under my bed and never come out again. Yes, like a baby am I right? Anyways, some bitch has been messing with me lately. I will NOT name her. She's such a bitch I just wanna stab her with a fork on her tongue.

Instead of me blogging and ranting, why not study right? I am totally unprepared for this exam. Gosh! I knew about this exam a week ago or so. I know, what kinda student is this!? GAH, I WILL prepare for the next. I swear. I know, I need motivations to help me go through this crap :( Boo hoo.


Anyways, school has been.. okay. I can't really find the right words for it. *Sigh*
I feel like slapping myself :( GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment