Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My 'Cutie-pie'
Oh, little Ian :)
My cookie Monster. Used to be humongous. Belongs to Ian now :(
My Hello Kitty nightlight <3
Three-Leaf shaped coffee powder on ze foam.

Oh hello people. Guess what? EXAMS. ARE. still not OVER. YET. Yeah, but tomorrow's tests are just sivik and PJK. Why do we even need to take a test on PJK? I know, pretty lame. That's why I decided to blog. *Grin*

I could predict that I'd fail most of my subjects. I did not study, period. Haha. Isn't it funny? If we were to add 'period' to everything we say? Like how the blondes does it. Anyways, falling sick now. Gah, I don't know how but I caught bad cough. Yeah, and coughing leads to weezing and then it'll lead to chest pains and breathing difficulties :( Boo. How terrific?


I don't know what else to blog about :( Leave a comment or something :) Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment