Sunday, March 18, 2012

Harujuku Lovers!

TADAAA LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT? THESE SWEET BABIESSSS :D

I like the pants too much. So chic.

This is Yaya. He looks kinda funny here but he's actually pretty small and adorable.
Thanks to his fur, it makes him extra big!

Okay, this can of Hello Kitty Chupa Chups is from unknown. It's been something I've always wanted but still..
Someone passed this to some Mega Kidz worker and they passed it to my dad.
Inside it was a note asking me to be strong and be patient. Akward... =.= Why can't you let me know who you are?! First the rose then this? Fuck

OH YES, MY SWEEEET LITTLE HARUJUKU! It costs 150 bucks for all 5 of them. How awesome is this?

Sorry for not blogging for such a long time. Yeah I'm extremely tired. I had a week off from school but instead of feeling all refreshed and energized , I feel dead. TIRED. All fucked up inside =.= My head hurts. I have low blood pressure. I feel all dizzy and shitty everytime I squat down and stand up again =.= I didn't get enough sleep throughout this whole week and during the sleepover, Siew Wen, Chin Yee and I stayed up watching some videos. Pfft.

Maybe I should do some check up. Something's wrong with me :(

Anyways, I feel mega tired now. I guess this is all I could blog now. :)

TATAS FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment