Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Safe and sound


Meet Kylie. The person who loves The Hunger Games AND Josh Hutcherson. Me babeh!

That song is just pure genius. It's touching and sweet. Calm and gentle. Me gusta! :')

So Bob's teaching 'Price Tag' and guess what? I CAN PLAY IT :D *Applauseeee* Heee, yeah next song would be 'Safe and Sound'. I actually learnt 'Pumped up Kicks' myself. Save the trouble and teach me something harder Bob :)

Speaking of which, dad was planning to shift now. A part of want and a part of me don't. The want part is that the house is in Taman Desa! It's closer to everyone, yes. But the no part is that, I've been in Kuchai mostly my whole life. Time for a change maybe? ELEH, either ways, all I could do is suggest since I ain't buying the house :D

Guess what I had for DINNER? :D Claypot chicken rice and also my favourite soup, ABC soup (I feel like a kid when I typed that). Although claypot chicken rice is not one of my favourites. Yes, I am picky with food. Sorry about that :( Eh, I can't help it okay? Was born with picky taste buds and all. Haha, I like Pizza and Spaghetti. Ask me what I wanna eat everyday, I wouldn't mind them. Also, my favourite veges, broccoli, spinach and celery. Oh yeah. I like em (Like a boss!). Whoops. I am the complete opposite of my sister. She could eat anything. Like a little trash can :O in a goooodd waaaaay!

Thanks, popo for the amazing soup. Have fun in CHINA :D


No comments:

Post a Comment