Friday, March 09, 2012

Derp!

I like this picture. Somehow. Haha Ignore the words on the post-it.
My eye look nice here.

*CHEY PERASAN!!*



Hello.
You be my Derp and I'd be your Derpina :D

Somehow, this meme-troll thing has subtle down. WHY?! DERP AND DERPINA SO CUTE!


Anyways, I've been posting videos of this guy playing the violin right? He's fudging amazing! No I'm not exaggerating. He made me teared! Haha, kidding. He didn't. But it's just so nice. Yeah, I feel like a fail violinist now. *Sad face* I've been learning for about five years now and I'm at grade four now. How slow can I be?! Sigh, I should start picking myself up again =.=


Guess what I've been trying to get? A screen protector :( Yes, even if my phone caused a hell lot of problems but still. I like it and it should be treated nicely.

So that my phone will treat me better. Haha, I was planning either a anti-fingerprint one or a one with sparkles but not anti-fingerprint. Yes, the sparkles cause like 20 bucks and i could get the anti-fingerprint one for 5 bucks. Yes, I know. It's waay worth it for the anti one but the sparkles one is so pretty :(

I should be more rational in buying. Mom said I'd just buy whatever I like. That is... FALSE but somehow true. :( I tend to buy whatever I like but the good thing is I barely ask people to buy me things or stuff like that. I would use me own money. :) Yeap. So therefore, if I'm broke. I won't buy. I don't beg.

Nick, Lloyd and I have been planning to do a cover for a very very long time but guess what? We're finally doing it on Monday so yeah, hold on to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment