Wednesday, March 07, 2012

KONY 2012




Trying to make a difference. Even if it's one person knowing or a single penny, do what you can to stop this. This shouldn't happen. I appreciate everyone of you who reads my blog and please try to share this video to make Joseph Kony famous.

He has no right to make anyone his slave, his sex slave or whatever. Furthermore, stop killing. If humanity doesn't mean a thing to you, LEARN IT. Seriously. Talking about that video. It kinda made me cry. In the inside AND outside. How can anyone with the right mind do that..? It's just bad. Burn in Hell, Kony. You should be ashame. People like you should stay in Hell. Go back to where you came from. Stop torturing innocent children. As much as I wanna help now, I can't. I don't have a credit card to buy any t-shirts or posters but to those who can click on the link below to purchase something. Money is never a problem. If you have the heart, you will. Not trying to be a hypocrite but yeah, my parents would NEVER lend me their credit card. So yeah, I apologize for that :(


Help is just one click away.
KONY 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment