Monday, March 22, 2010

●Blah● ♥

Slept in my freezing room and ended up under my cover and pillows. Had flu and my nose kept dropping mucos. EWWW! But not booger ;D 'SHUCKS' school's here again- I thought to myself. Aww man. Well, not everyone had to go to school tho. My brother don't need to since he didn't take chinese. I woke up this morning at 6 a.m. Sent a message to 'steve' and got ready for school. Mum made breakfast. Tuna spread with bread( to those who hates tuna, I KNOW! To those who likes tuna, Nyees!), just ate it. I dislike tuna but I don't have other choices. Wait.. I HAVE SOME K-BARS! WTH. like I said,
JUST CHOMPED IT
. Went to school with a funny tummy. LOLS. Funny tummy! Started to ache when my assembly started. I couldn't stand straight and ouch! It was as painful as if someone was twisting your stomach. Poooo!

After assembly, I called my mum because I don't think I could stand the whole day like that. She sounded so mad at me because I'm always aching here and that. HAHA I waited for around 30 minutes and she came. Yes, with an ANGRY look. My friends were all staring at her as if she wanted to kill someone. So I took my stuff and went with her.
Aiksies.

Went to the office and the headmistress was there. So, deffinately she HAD to sign my 'out-of-school' slip. And she started asking my mum why did she send me to school when I was in pain- like really rude! My mum just said, she wasn't like that this morning. And she gave my mum a SULK. Excuse me old hagg! Well, as we stepped out of the office my mum started complaining and scolding. Yes, I was part of her NAG. She scolded me for taking too much junk into my stomach. I went urrrh.. sorry mum. We went to see Dr. Wong. Man, he's still bald and shiny! HAHA laugh at it. And he said things that I can't remember. Took the medicine the nurse gave me and went home.

Took the tablets and showered. Text steve. Got some sleep(not really) and I saw Steve's messages and text him back. HAHA. ~ Don't ask weird questions please ~ I remembered that I still have not print my PJK folio and I did. Felt bored, feel that I should study but DANG. Distractions. Haha facebook and blogging makes me feel busy. YES.

I found out not many ppl came to school today. Darren Shan! HELLO SEXY. Wait, STEVE LEONARD IS. xD Wells, tatas I wanna watch Darren Shan again ;D

Janey♥

No comments:

Post a Comment