Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tucker.

Yes, Sunday morning. Only time I could blog. Or not. I kinda wasted the morning. I sat there waching cartoons with Marsha. I should just do the laundry and start blogging. Infact, it's late. Afterlunch we'd have to rush to music school and be busy. HAHA. Yes, I'm ready to get killed by Alphonsus. I don't know why but it seems like, EVERYWEEK, he MUST find something to critisize/insult me. It's part of his job. BOO. xD Okay, perhaps partly of it IS my fault. Since I'm always busy. Or just too lazy. I can't find anything to do): I didn't blog much lately. It's because I don't know what to blog OR I have too much to do. Sports day is coming up. Next is exams. WOW. I HAVE TO STUDY! Not to mention, a 100 more recipes and 2 more BM essays to do): Rush it mann.

Life's like a kaleidoscope. Once you changed the pattern, it will never go back to the same oneyou saw before. Isn't that meaningful? Haha, I was laying on my bed upside down turning the kaleidoscope Zuee gave me from Japan. And I saw really awesome patterns and well, I tried turning it back but it can't go back the same pattern twice. So does life. You can never go back in time. Well, okay, I know you guys arent stupid. You guys know that you can't go back in time (yes, unless you have a time machine). Hmm. But true enough. Can't.

Nose bleed? Jaw drop? Pretty? HAHA, Laugh laugh. Cough cough. I get that alot but I super disagree lor- And people would start asking me about my picture on MSN. HAHA. And he went like, who knocked you up AND I WENT. WTH?! It was MY baby photo. As in ME.xD Ayoo.

Depressed. I hate lalas. I hate zit creams. I gained weight. OH NO! I gotta jump more. All the fats goes to the tighs. And it makes me looookk fattt. Yes.. Well.. JUMP JUMP. Got to go D:

HAHA. Loveeesss, Janey.

No comments:

Post a Comment