Saturday, March 27, 2010

DMB 2nd concert.

Lets admit it. Those who came for the concert had a blast. Despite the naggings from my mama, everything was awesome! WOOTS. Special thanks to Divyaa Veerama, Melissa Tong and also, Grace Ng for supporting us. Lokians rocked the house, I hate to say this but I'm one of them. HEHE. Awesome! D'C on the other hand, only got like 3 person on the instruments. I sang. Two is Better than one was awesome. Promise Land was better! Tho, there were some parts I couldn't reach the abnoxious high part, it made me felt, maluness! hehe. Oh wells, my feet hurts.

I didn't have anything to wear this morning and I went around myself looking for something black to wear for concert at the end I DID! From fashion supermarket. It had beads, strings of beads but it look so nice. It costs like 60 bucks. I changed went it was nearly concert time and Fishball and Jing Wai went, Looking gooood eh? xD I went =.= yea yea. And Fishball spritz some men body spray on me I was like WTF? They laughed at me xD GRR.

I played wrongly abit during the ensemble. I SUCKED! Marsha's cello strings broke so we had to wait awhile and Aunt Shereen was like asking me so much question. HERM HERM. People were staring. How embarrassing? GEE.

My mum screamed at us for going in and out madly. We had teh tarik and potato chips. WEE. Oh wells. I'm tired. Sads. Sads. Okay, today's post will only be in black and white. SHUCKS!

Super tired but things went awesome today (: I love everyone who made my day today ;D
Thanksss

No comments:

Post a Comment