Friday, March 19, 2010

Victory Dance


OMFG I can't believe it, I DONE THE 100 RECIPES! EFF KILL ME! I was like gah! Rush rush! Okay typical day in my typical life. I woke up recieved a message from Steve. Prettay it said. I was like one of my ugly mornings. PSH. So the thing is, I FEEL MEGA ULTRA SUPER hyper and awesome! I was struggling. I still have like one more karangan to do, though. But who cares? xD Nyeenyee!

Guns of Loki today was, well.. better than last week! But I sang until my voicebox was half gone. Ohwells. Jing Wai was all emoo during band and sweaty too. Haha.. Anyways, Guns Of Loki's picture was just PLAIN HORRIBLE. I LOOK SO UGLY! I was like slap me, some one!

Yes, I had a fight with someone and though I ain't blogging it out, I'm just kinda depressed over it. But I HAVE to leave it aside. Forget all about it and just go on with my dem life. Do I have a choice?
NO
. So kill it. Deal with it. I'm stupid, I'm useless. I can't do anything right.

Okay, I'm just itching ALL OVER. My legs the most. Must. not. scratch! RESIST IT!

I don't really know what to blog about today but I'm just too happy! Like it or not, I'm a big ball of sunshine! WOOTS.


STEVE is Jealous of the way i smell! I smell like sunsilk and raspberries.

YES RICK I'M PROUD OF YOU.
He changed the car's tire. With the help of daddy's

I'm clueless. Johnathan RANTS. Rick's playing 'fire in the hole' I don't know what's the game's name... wait.. SA? yea. annoying. Steve's going
SMELL LIKE RASPBERRY

Crapness. I have a toothache. But it's not stopping me from eating candy(:

THREE CHEERS FOR CANDY.

LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment