Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fat morning.

I woke up disturbingly finding out I lost my bolster. I saw grandma hugging one 'hmm, must be mine' I thought to myself. I rolled back to sleep in freezeness. I crouched like a ball and hugged my blankie(PSH not even my blankie can keep me warm. I need a bigger one. Soon, after when I move). I bloody hate myself. I could chomp on 2 breakfast muffins. SHIT. I'm fatter. Lols. Mum shook me awake when I was dreaming of BBQ. I was like OMG NOOO! My BBQ-dream! Kinda crappy. And funny but hoohaa(:

This blog was from my edit post. I drafted this cuz I had dancing. OMG. We danced in public! This was public himuliation. Meli, Divyaa and I did all the wrong moves. Kept laughing. YES. HILARIOUS you could say.

Yes, Steve was like. WHUT WHUT and I went whaaaat? It was a fun day. Well, I can't tell you WHY. But thanks to my god sister Melissa and Grace. Not to forget, Divyaa the Diva, I had a great day. We were jumping and taking photos. I tried to do splits and stuff. Melissa was the last to go home.

Okay I'm trying to make my post today long. I had a very fattening dinner. Ate loads. Gained weight. SHIT. I ate chili cheese fries for lunch and shucks! FATS. Guitar was weird. Cuz BOB was being very patient. Well, wth! He's always patient so what am I saying? POOO! Crazy old fart.

My flowers died. SIGH.

I'm a bad person. I don't even know what I'm posting.

I have a lame blog. Thanks for reading. nyeenyee.
From the girl who lost her mind 5 seconds ago.
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment