Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Pinky promise?

When I was a kid @ Uncle Loong's 20th birthday party. OMG he's old now! xD SHH! See when I was young I have massive curly hair! How funny I look? xD
Me with Divss!

Yes, it gets me really angry when people say nonsense. YES. It also drives me MAD when people tells you it's over and end up going back, OH PLEASE, IM SO SORRY! Give me a break! It's super corny! You should look at yourself in the mirror! Puh-lease! I don't know why, lately, my week has past on super slow. I dislike doing PA. For a reason-DUH. I cannot believe that he said that!? He puts all the blames on me. I'm sick and tired of living in his game. DUDE. It was super over. Give me a break/life. I need my life back. It's not yours to be angry with. Eat that.

But, another thing, I'm super happy/lucky to have my friends with me. They helped me alot.
My brother and I created a band for Lollipop Fest. I tend to name it Sugar Rush since it's related to you know, the fest. YES, I think it's perfect! But I don't know if Rick would like it.


I just ran to his room and asked him and guess what? HE SAID IT WAS GAY! HELLO?! DIRTY-CONNECTIONS'RE GAY! xD he started giving me names like, SUGARBIRDS. Excuse me? Why must he add the BIRD? Hell no! Now guess what? Aly agrees on THUNDERBIRDS! OMG. Can you believe it? Jeez, thunderbirds!! Why not call it the ugly ducklings instead? Officially over-reacting!

I found out who 'MUSIC' was. Apparently, it is Syameer. He stalks me on my blog. WOWD: Just joking(: Dude, if you're reading this, I'm just joking! It's cool that you read my blog.

Singing HOT:) Hell yea!

Divyaa and I were camwhoring that day. SHE POSTED IT UP ON FB! PSH.

All smiles. You and Me.

Kels was laughing at me weirdly these few days. He's creeping me out! - Starting to. xD

I wanna quit marching but Yuet Nam's answer's a BIG FAT NO. His favourite word, NO. Jeez, no wonder im so black, thanks to Yuet Nam. Synn Yi. Talk to me! She's not breathing I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment