Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OMG.

Sweet 17 RICK! :D
Sweet 18 BRYAN! :D
So I just read some girl's blog and I find it quite interesting as she insult the way people treat her. Excuse me. She was blogging crapshit and I don't mean to say this but giiirrl, GET AN EFFING LIFE :D WOOHOO. Thats and insult! Or comment. Think of it anyway you like, but, stop posting so much badwords on it. It's just crappy. You can act all lala and sweet and cute and sugary but OMG look at yourself.

.Bitch.

Okay, so copying like 100 recipes burns time and paper. How interesting?
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!
Go Green Campaign! Heard of it, humans?
We should use computers on projects! Like saving it in thumbdrives or memory cards xD We're cutting down more trees GET IT? Thats what Ikea thinks. :D WOO. I love that place but MAN, they don't give us plastic bags anymore I was like WTH? Oh wells, they have their reasons.

So, Rick's birthday's tomorrow. So's Bryan's.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK AND BRYAN!
Having our dinner tomorrow at Italianese. Okay, I just forgotten how to spell it again. Short term memory sucks. I just thought of a GOOD present for Ricks. WHOOO. UNDERWEAR! Yes, Jing Wai and I were like hmm, what to get him? Guitar accessories? Naaah. And the lightbulb above my head just went 'ding'. OH wait. Maybe some nail polish and wax strips and some facial product too!

I can't wait to watch Alice In Wonderland but people thinks it sucks. Oh wells, I guess I just have to watch it to believe what people said. I'm not Johnathan and I don't RANT xD Some people find my blog entertaining and I'd go whut? Yes I'm a big fussball. NOT FISHBALL. OKAY? SHIT It's like I'm ranting.


Look at the picture above. I feel akward. I Look so ugly and weird. Oh wells. Lame post today I KNOW! xD


LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment