Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gayland


OMG. WTF. I can't sing. I suck! I was super moody. I really sucked at band. Today sucked and I have no idea why. Jian Kai must have though I sucked. Veeyan was there. Some random dude was there. I sounded crappy. Lucky thing that Aly wasn't there. Nick too. GAH. Today was dipshit. Yes. I am in a bad mood. Yes. I'm dipshit depressed. Yes. I look ugly. Yes. I sound ugly.

Can't a girl just have her pretty time?
NO
. Jeez. How modest? WOO. I just found my sock. WEE. I feel sick. I took a picture! LOOK. AWESOME EH? I'm singing to myself now. Completely noobhole. I need detox tea.! Thanks Jing Wai. PSH.

He made me wanna drink detox tea. JEEZ. So, weird. I don't know why but I think of myself as a useless person. I suck at my studies.(I think). I suck in my music.(I think). I neeed the toileto.

Damn. Guess what? My flowers wilted. Poor orchids. They costs like 5 bucks. The money's for women who has breast cancer. I know how it feels knowing someone you that has cancer or tumour or anything like that so I'd do anything for them. That means donating money or stuffs. Wells, just don't cut out any parts of my body. Donating blood's fine with me. But I just hate jabs. Creeps me out. Everytime I went for one, the doctor would either just hate me or kena the jab thanks to me pushing everywhere. Once, I was crying so badly cuz the doc wants a sample of my blood, I just kept pushing and waving around to block, it ended up(the jabber) on his hand. OUCH. He hated me. Worst patient ever.

Oh wells, thats all from the insane fella.
RUN BEFORE YOU GET JABBED.

LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment