Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little bit of sugar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN! I LOVE YOU.
I wish my hair would grow longer. Like THIS INSTANT. Don't they sell like, instant- hair growing powder in saloon or anything? PSH! Have some sympathy for those who have ugly hair. Like me.): Cutting it was a mistake. NOT cutting it IS also a mistake. So, what should I do? SHAVE BALD? No way! I look nerdy! Thank you, PSH. I still have not figured out what's PSH, but it sounds so fun! I mean, like kiasu! It's fun to say too. Kiasu. HAHA.

Yes.I don't get what this typical chinese dude wants to tell me. I don't know what he wanna tell me but his English is quite funny and I really have no idea. He's kinda annoying me. Kept asking me crap on fb. I have unfinished work to do): I have like 7 karangans.
WOOTS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM YIK-IAN(:(again)
Dear, LittleIan. Always remember how much your big sis loves you! Please stay as cute as you are right now! You're 1 now. A grown kid;D Dun pick up fight with Jay. Cuz I think you might lose. But, I'd be on your side. Honest(: Lots of love, Jane.

We celebrated his birthday at Pizza Hut. Yes, the pizzas were good. I stuffed myself with Pizzas and soup. Hmm. A whole bunch of kids were running here and there until Wayne(Jay and Ian's other cousin) vomited.! I was like whoaaaa! He just ate ice-cream! His mum was like screaming, GO TO THE TOILET! STOP RUNNING! I was like staring at Rick and he wanted to giggle. UHUH. Ian was a bundle of joy. He giggled and sang. Danced and laugh. I loved him.

Yes, I'm talking to Aly. He made me laugh(: Weee. Please, godma, don't see everything like, in the badside. It's nothing of what you think just because I'm talking to a guy=P

Adam Lambert's super uberly HOT! He's so smexy! His mtvs are super hot. I don't even care if he's gay. He's a HOT GAY. Even Rick thinks so, too! I mean, well, not in a gay way. Cuz he ain't gay. He's too straight!

So You Think You Can Dance?
Uhuh!


Dad's addicted to SIMS 3! And I'm addicted to the Darren Shan saga!! It's awesome. I can finish one book in like, one day. WOOTS. I'm gonna get the whole set and no one's gonna stop me.

LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment