Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bullsha, baby

1st day of Chinese New Year was HOT! As in sweating kinda hot. I didn't get as much angpows as I expected. I got so little. And anyways, I saw some people today at some relative's house and it was super weird. We were like.. giving each other the cold stare but my dad asked us to call them. Respect the elderly. So I did. And they gave my angpow. I peeped inside my angpows, hmm not bad. I thought. Okey, let's start from the beggining again. I woke up. Brushed my teeth. Admire my new Pjs. xD Nuttyness! HAHA. Dad cooked a super delicious meal! Abalones and stuff. It was super good! Grans came over for breakfast and their mouth watered when they saw the bowl of soup. We ate but too bad I was a little late for breakfast because of my stomach. But still drank till the last drop of it. Then off we went to visit people(most important, get ang pow!)


I'm super saving my money to get a skateboard! I know it's kinky and weird, but I really wanna learn how to. I got 218 so far. FAT CHANCE, Jane! Haha, some kids get like a thousand bucks from their pappies! How come I don't?! Grr? Wait, I WORK for it. xD Although it's only like 80 bucks a month.. sobs): But I save. GRR! So sad! Money issues are insanely disturbing! Grrr.

My mum called me tomboy just because I wore jeans on the first day of CNY! What do you expect me to wear? Pantyhose and short skirt? I was like.. mama.. GRR. And plus my purple converse, she added the word 'Uglee' Haha I ran away from her. How typical.?

I love Adam Lambert. People thinks that I'm a Kris fan. Well, I'm not a an of Kris, just okey with him but hello sexy Adam! He's like a sex god( PS. Kids do not learn this word! WARNING!!)! How awesome is he? SUPER! GAH!

Chatted with Alistair. He's really sweet to talk to. Haha, it was weird at first, but it turned out okay:D He texted me today, I was super duper upset when I found out I like like afew sens! I couldn't text him. *sobs* I told him I like white guys and he was like, GAH! I know a super tall dark guy who's white. I was thinking, gee, how hard could it be to guess? Haha.. anyways, he makes me smile.

I told FC that I just wanna be friends with him. No sparks between us. I don't know why I just don't like him. He likes me and I rejected him. I'm feeling mean): He got hurt like 4 times already but I couldn't help but reject. How sweet? -.-

well got to go now.. sorry! Don't have time to colour it! ): TATAs

No comments:

Post a Comment