Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Pre-insecure issue

I was just joking. The title was a joke. I couldn't find anything suitable. School was suckish. I found out, 5 guys in school has a crush on me. I was shocked. 3 guys I don't even know from form 4 and 2 guys which is form 2. Akward much. I'm going for cheerleading. I'm careful this time to make sure I won't fall off from a pyramid this year. Since well, I'm considered a senior. xD Retarded hm? Anyways, the form 1s this year're like.. jelly. I really suck in dancing. That's why I'm taking dancing lessons soon!

I can't get my head out of no one. I have to focus on something though.. Get my mind out of typical 'loser' boys. When I turn my head, I saw a picture of Dong Joon right in my face! Thanks to Hui Lim. And she kept shoving the picture in my face. How sad. xD Vee and Hui think he's cute which basically look exactly like HIM!

I actually suck at singing. The 'compliment' is from my oh-so-dreadful brother.


Watching American Idol and stuff. Keep flipping the remote.

WHO THE HELL WOULD SELL THEIR 5 YEAR OLD KID?
WTF right?

I have been really hyper the whole day. Wait, what am I saying? I'm always hyper! Rediculous. I want Kim Chi! Dad cooked rice. As I can tell you my mum DON'T cook. Even when she cook maggi it doesn't taste as good as my dad's cooking xD Yikes, she's gonner kill me! Haha. I feel super lonely sometimes. I don't know why but, ditto.

Would you rather get butt implant or boob implant? I would rather go for SLIMMER LEGS!

And love will never be in the airxD

♥♥♥♥♥♥MEATLOAF♥♥♥♥♥♥

FOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment