Friday, February 19, 2010

Lovey dovey freakshow.

Yes, it is I, Jane. Lucky enough, we ain't going anywhere today. People are coming over to my house. So, I'm very much glued to my laptop in my room. Despite the fact of being left alone, I'm very much happy. NYAHAHA. I'm having stomach ache. HAHA (again):) Okey, let's find a topic to blog about today.. Hmm. I'm clueless.! Much forgetful. Much clumsy. Very much retarded! My brother's out. My sister's obsessed with Sims 3. Mum's chatting with uncles and aunties and I'm all aloone.! Can anyone slap me if I use the word 'alone' once more? Thanks xD

I very much forgotten about all my projects and homeworks. I have like3 projects undone. A 100 recipes for K.H. I still have like 5 more malay essays! I'm gonna be DEAD. Uncle Thurston eavesdrop.! He was reading my unfinished blog. Suck.

Phooey. I was attacked! By littleJay and Marsha. They sat on my and chomped my cheeks. I'm too young to find true lovee. What a joke? UHUH. :D
WOOHOO.

Marsha's watching Hotel for Dogs. OMG it takes forever for me to blog. I'm so busy. I'm super cold. Listening to grandpa snoring makes me giggle. I'm feeling mean. *sobs*


I'm booooooorrrreeeedd.

Lalas, typical. I don't wanna be one and I don't like being lala. It's weird how the put their fringe. They cover their eyes(PS, girls and guys too). Well, in a lala way. They dress weirdly. They speakweirdly, okay, that was a lie. Maybe? It's just weird. Im too offensive towards them. Ohh YEA.

Ohwell, LITTLELII♥ Sorry for the lame boring post today.):

No comments:

Post a Comment