Friday, February 12, 2010

Squawking.

OMG. I don't like it when I see his face and he smirks at me! ANYWAYS! I got 3 Valentines day gifts. 2 was like, a puch filled with sweet scented leaves. And the other one was a BIG BIG SHOCK! I was like OMFG. It was kinda gross yet, kinda sweet. GAH! Shut up, JANE! Anyways, I don't know what I should blog. I went shopping with my family today and Mid Valley was effing PACKED! I couldn't breathe. Anyways, before that, we bought fishes to fill up the aquarium. But in the end.. one died! Another one had a really awesome feature! When it's afraid, it's blue stripes would turn red. After showering.. we left the house. We came back.. just now and found out a new fish's(not the striped one) tail was like, partly, GONE! It was swimming in a weird way until my dad took it out. I went to shower and not long later my sister came shouting 'JIE JIE!! FISHEY DIED!! IT'S IN THE DUSTBIN!'

Sooooo funny! -.- I was like, GAH! I don't even know you yet!! Haha. My dad was like, OIK, CNY LA! SAY DIE.
Well, my brother cannot do clothes-folding. He suck in it. He threw hangers and pegs on the floor. PSH. This guy can never do house work. What I hate about my brother is, he is kinda self-centered. Hell mann.

Guess what? I'm planning to get a skateboard! Well, hope I'd learn how to skate fast. Wait.. if my parents let. And well.. I could guess the answer.
NO.
My teenage life sucks.
When my friends are single. Someone tell me they like me and wanna be with me. But when I finally cut him. They have someone. And I'd be singing 'Single Ladies' alone! SOBS laa! Now a guy's 'hitting' on me and my friends are all single. JEEZ! I would kill myself with a BBGun. It's illegal yet stupid yet fake. You must be wondering how am I gonner kill myself with a BBGun. Well.. PICTURE IT! I would keep shooting myself but feel nothing...
.Just like spongebob getting punched by Flat the Flatfish! Watch the episode?.

I was laughing hysterically the whole day! Well, not the period of time when he gave me the present. I ran away sipping my Justea. WOW. How sweet-.-


Saying 'things' to my little nephew is NOT a good thing when I can just slip out wrong infos. I just did to my little nephew(PSH. Synn Yi's adopted school son) and he's going crazy! I want a BBGun!!!!!! Haha! He's asking me questions about being older. HAHA.. similar.. JEEZ! KIDS!

Hope it's not boring! (: Tatas

No comments:

Post a Comment