Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dinner.. More of a bummer.

ADAM LAMBERT♥ Isn't he just gorgeous?
Today was bad. BAD. Went to godmummy's place and it was quite boring since Denise is 11 and not much different with Marsha(I mean the age) so they end up playing. And I? Was left alone. On the round couch. AwwwD: This morning, Alistair messaged me! Whoopey. We talked the whole day. It turned out he was kinda thinking about the same thing as me. Coincidence? Hehe. We really did chat the whole day. Quite? He was my company when I was at godmum's. Anyways, godmumm was creepy. As always, she reads my blog so it's super akward when she hints my mum on what I write about.. I will always go 'ARGHH!' and run away. I'm gonna see her like on Sunday. Howw nice? More of the hintings.!

I got some songs from Bryan!! Thankies. But still, he's retarded! ShiYan borrowed me the TSGS book. I get fascinated by all these stuff. And everytime we watch a ghost movies, Rick was sure to pull his matress and come sleep with me. He's gonna kill me for blogging it out.

Facebook is keeping me so busy I don't think I'm gonna finish blogging- ever. And thanks to Sanjay(PSH, synnyi's son) and Al, I'm never ever gonna finish either.
Jeez
. My blog's ultimate boring today! or as always?

So, my mum came into my room and started asking me why are all the hangers on the floor and bed? And I was like, uh.........? And she was like, HELLO? Why's you bra and jumper on the bed? She just can't stand messy-ness. She's go crazy. Nyaaahaa. And just that day, while we(i meant us 3) were at school. Mum and dad did some spring cleaning. She swept all my brother's junk into the dustbin. He came home making a fuss. P.S, his room's much nicer now. All his comics(BIG FAN) were stacked nicely. He loves dragon ball. But he couldn't buy original ones so he bought pirated Malay ones from those newsstands. And my bed was moved to another corner. Much spacious now.

Hot n cold. I prefer cold. :D
LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment