Thursday, February 25, 2010

Encore.

Sorry for not updating for so long. It has been a week and so, and today was merentas desa aka cross country day. It was mega ultra super tiring. My feet're so sore! This sucks. it took me more than lik 45 minutes to get back to school. I was the last, with Hye Rin. Walking as slow as I could. My feet just hurts so badly! I made it to school. Dumbfound! Looking at my friends waving at us! They told us that we'd walk or run in a gang but ended up leaving us behind. So, the day was so and so.

Rick actually got to my school to kinda, scare him off. Rick thought him to RESPECT girls. Not to toy them. I don't like the way he treated me. I told Rick what happened and he came with Jing Wai and Veen Zhen. They did a good job scaring him. He was shaking all over. HAHA. I just kinda realized something. Both Jing Wai and Veen Zhen are like much taller and bigger size than him. He'd be soo upset if he sees this!

I'm super tired! It was random. I was waiting for Sin I cuz she was having cheerleading. I was hanging out with Lucas, Sanjay and Chee Wong. Random. We got yelled from Vivienne. I was singing. Well, too many things happened today. too much to blog it out too. I'm in love with jojo's how to touch a girl. It's so awesome! Thanks to Hye Rin.


Talking to Aly. Weee. Sometimes, he takes forever to reply. Thats nice xD

Teacher wanted me to sing with Talitha. I DON'T want to sing with her, that's frank I know. I'd rather sing myself. The last time I sang with her, she hogged all the mic. Thank you.

Mum told me I should definetely do it. I need vocal lessons! Get back my voice from that cough. Mum's like.. You wanna stop? You wanna go back. Make up your mind. Phsyco calls!! I'm sweating while watching American Idol! Simon's a critique. Voice Critique. UHUH.

Watching house bunny now! Super awesomee. Later bloggies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment