Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A day of silence D:

JASON CASTRO
I didn't talk to Alistair today. Oh well, cuz he didn't reply me on msn and I figured out that probably he's thinking that I'm annoying so, I decided not to text him today. I don't know. I wanna, but, I don't know. Gah! Just stop whining. I feel like a baby. Anyways, we had buffet branch at Boulevard* Hotel (* I'm not sure how to spell that) and played pool with Rick. He called me stupid and asked me which vitamin was I lack in. I said , HAHA. Well, I don't say I'm THAT bad in playing pool, just... first time playing it! The buffet was delicious! I ate alot. So, I gained weight.

A bunch of kids came and sabotaged our game. One guy(kid) was like.. laughing at me when I poked the ball. And when they finally got to play I was like looking at him and he was like hitting even worst than me. I giggled and ran away. Anyways, I'm like super bored when Mattsie popped up asking me to go YouTube to see a group called Blue Man Group. I did and it was weird, but funny. Mattsie! You're making me addicted to it D: I can't finsh my blog forever if I can't leave it! xD WTH am I saying?>< Ann made up the name Lii for me, my friends have been calling me that ever since. Thank you, Ann.

Kapish. I am hopeless, I'm born lacked of vitamins. I'm just born plain stupid. Super true!

I wanna be taller. I wanna be normal, but I'm totally opposite of 'Normal'. My brother wants me to be good at guitar so I could jam with him. He said I suck, technically true. I suck in mostly everything. I dislike the fact of getting bite and heights. As I grow older, I'm more afraid of heights! I dislike creepy crawlies.! They're super scary!

I'm chatting with Bryan and I'm sooooo offended! He posted a picture of an old man smiling with no 2 front upper teeth. I wanna kill him! He's the funny lame elder cousin in the family. I wanna killhim! I'm related to him. WOW. Haha okee, enough of sarcasm.

Nothing much to blog now. I'm just super bored and upset. I don't know why D: Nicholas is begging me to go to some weird website. NO THANKS.

JANE LEE

LITTLELII♥

I like the name LittleLii♥


If anyone could save me from retardedness it shall be Dana. SAY YEA. Please spam my cbox. It's completely old and boring. I'm talking to 4 people on msn.
BORING
. I still feel boring. Super..

I shall be done blogging for today. Tata..

Singing off : LITTLELII

No comments:

Post a Comment