Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheesy-ness.

Oh wells. Came back from MidValley. Feel extra quiet and emoo. I don't know why but was it because of the things he said? Does he mean what he said to me? Or was it just a white lie? I chose to believe and why am I feeling emoo? This sucks! Hmm, I wanna forget it at the moment. So, we had Italianies. I actually spelt Italianies ; Italianese. Acronims. What's the meaning of it anyways? Dad went all grumpy and fussy just now. Had to bear with it.

So it is Friday. Kissing Friday~atleast it was what Aly told me. That was when I got a little upset. Well, I can't blog that out because it's kinda rude. I took it all in. Trying to forget it too. Maybe I'm just over-reacting by a way. That wouldn't be nice. I'd shut up though. What was I thinking anyways? Haha, like what the bitch said. Stay single. Who am I kidding? Who was I kidding? Atleast Dana found back her trust in lovey dovey. She found a way back into the loveland. Outrages hmm? My wrist kept making clicking sounds everytime I move it too fast or hard. It's so weird. Only my left wrist is.

Mum wants me to sleep early since I have to wake up extra early tomorrow. Rick has to go to some old folks home thats why we went to Mid Valley to get some paper cups and plates and tissues xD

Oh wells, so much for Kissing Friday. It's actually next week so prepare to be KISSED! Or, get kissed by(:

LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment