Friday, February 05, 2010

Fail.

One word for tomorrow. All I can say is? Fail~! So sad! I did not study anything! All I did was? Walk around Mid Valley cluelessly with Divyaa tasted samples of candies and the woman was STARING at me while i put gumdrops on my ice-cream. I ran away. xD Jeez, I wanna talk to him. But I'm like, SPEECHLESS when I face him. And he's silent. So I ran away. Wee! Awesome? Haha.

Dad's squeezing his head, trying to make our house more.. comfortable/bigger. It's a total disaster. I DON'T wanna go to school tomorrow. What can I do? PFFT.

I start to feel quiet. I feel super retarded today. I hate some of the form 1s. They are effing rude. I told them, either you swallow the stones or don't touch 'em. Losers. They're still like some 8 year olds running around playing TAG! OMG right? They should go see a couselor! Seriously. I don't mean to spam about them. I respect them as much they respect me, but they DON'T respect any of us(seniors) so, no respect to them.xD

Hui Lim and I were laughing so loud in the library, we almost got into trouble.. not? xD


Shyt. Mum's calling me to bed since I have school tomorrow, A SATURDAY. With exams. WOW. How exciting? ): Nights people. What a grey day.

No comments:

Post a Comment