Sunday, February 07, 2010

Devastatedly inlove.

I won't use the term ; PLAYER. Cuz it sounds so.. MEAN. xD Anyways have you heard of the big news?! KRIS ALLEN'S COMING TO MIDVALLEY! Tomorrow though. It's gonna be bloody crowded tomorrow! Anyways, I didn't get to blog yesterday because my mum had her.. uhmm.. music school dinner. We went to cititel for buffet dinner. NOW IM HAVING STOMACH ACHE! Damn. Shitting issues.): I'm home alone. Doing nothing.. Wait.. blogging!(: And Fb-ing. And folding clothes.

Anyways, school yesterday was.. uhmm.. retarded. I did not study for the test and I bet I'm going to FAIL! I just tembak everything for Moral. Same goes to Geo. XD Sejarah and KH, I did read a little.

He smiled at me. I was half-melted. I smiled back at him. He did alot of things for me. I'm quite touched about it. Anyways, I promised myself not to date anyone this year. TRY. (: But he's such a nice guy. I shall stop this insane matter right now. I'm going crazy.! GAGA.

Never symphatize a loser who dumped you. It's never worth it. Hell, I can't do anything with the bloody slow net.! No point of view hmm?


I'm like, suppose to hang out the wet clothes that're still in the washing machine, but I'm actually folding the dried ones and well.. surfing the net. WOW. Effing netpage keeps jamming. I really hated talking to him(sorry, basically, there are loads of him in my life), he's just really dumb. I don't get it why was I still wasting my time talking to a jerk like him. I'm the stupid one.


I would gulp a can of shandy right in but I'm afraid that my stomach would act up again. *sighs* Why is life unfair? Haha, I should stop being mature now. Literally, the instant I wenthome from school, I checked my phone and guess what? i have like 8 miss calls from him. WOW rights?

I kinda hate my greasy hair right now. I look like a guy! Thanks to what Divyaa said, a SHE-MULLET. So upset.! Daddy made honey water for me. I drank half and told him, NO THANKS.


There's nothing niceto blog about.. Nothing about my life is interesting.

OFF TO MID VALLEY NOW!
(PSH, off to get my shandy, actually!)

Jane- Im sorry I have to post in BLACK today):

No comments:

Post a Comment