Sunday, January 31, 2010

He wasn't.

JANEY
I hated my self-consious brother. Just now. And my sister who embarrassed me in public.

I smacked her arm and she hitted me back. I got abused! Just joking. My brother made me turn red infront of his band and I got so pissed off I ran out of the room. I heard HJ saying 'Come on lah- give her a break!'. Dad was mad at him too. Jeez, he should know that he's a mental geek who's over-self-centered. I felt like blowing my mind for an intsant.

I shouted. It was not a dare. I'm such an asshole! Well, I'm the big sister, I should forgive her. And I did.

Typically, Alphonsus gave me like 6 papers to do since he'd be away for 2-3 weeks I guess? I hope so! He was critisizing the way I played the piano. How upsetting. xD He giggled at me!

Yikes!

I heard the original version of Adam Lambert's Mad World. Made me laugh. So hard! I rolled on the floor! But it's nice. Haha.

I wish I was an ameoba. Is that how you spell it? They look cool.! Mum's feelin anxious because I ain't folding my clothes. I gave her the akward look. And I bet she thinks I'm a 14 year old weirdo. But yet she loves me. Maybe I'm adopted. Not. Because I'm tan-like my dad and I look like my mum when she was young. So, nope. Definetely came out from my mum. 100% from my mum. xD Sounds wrong! Jason Mraz is a fast singer. I don't get him. What he's singing. Babbler? But cool!

Mental disorder- another word for it is? Sakit mental or SESAT (: I looked at him today. I think back- why did I ever liked him? Or them? They look ugly. They never do me good so why should i shed tears for them? I'm retarded. Yeah I am. Whatever.

I'm watching disaster date! Awesome! Hilarious and cracks me up. So badly. Well, tata xD


JANEY( psh. Black text today)

No comments:

Post a Comment