Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moody for Monday

PARAMORE!!!
Tomorrow's school day. *sobs* I don't wanna go to SCHOOL!! Grr.. I'm waiting for Alice in The Wonderland to come out. I hope it comes out like.. during this week cuz I wanna catch it with Matt before he goes back. GRR. It's in March. And I soo wanna see Ju-On!! But it's like 18pl. Demmit!!Now I'm planning to watch Paranormal Activities.! It's 13pl (: WEEE! I so wanna see some weird movie! Grr.. I'm a cheerleader again. Hope I won't fall on my back again D: or else I'd be ending up in the Hospital again on a wheelchair! xD I'd becareful! Cuz, VEEVIEN'S a CHEERLEADER!! OMG! Can you believe it? Sorry Vee for posting it up here. It's a MUST! Jeez, my blog's soo lame!

I Like Barney. Don't you? Say yess! I do I do(: Anyways, Brick by Boring Brick from Paramore is soo awesome! And well, same thing, I couldn't stop annoying my brother by singing OwlCity songs x.x HE wanted to shred me into pieces. Speaking of pieces, I'm learning Edelwiess from the sound of music.. (have no idea how to spell it) it's soo nice! I told Alphy that I don't wanna learn boring songs on Piano cuz I don't really like it and I don't wanna take exams on Piano. So YAY Edelwiess! (: If I could play the whole song before concert, I'd play it for CONCERT :D

Sorry, My text today's in grey (: Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment