Friday, January 29, 2010

Say no?

DOMOKUN
I felt like crying today. Grandpa hit his head on the glass door like two times! I didn't see the other side of the door, which was closed and well, we went straight to it! He was holding a padlock and he was LOOKING for it. And he bang onto the glass door. First time was a shock. The second was a bigger one! His forehead was bleeding. It's not bleeding very badly but still, seeing him like that makes me feel.. BAD. )


I tried to calm down when I recieved a text from someone. He told me he like me. I was like wtf..? Big shock! The first one to know was Divyaa. Cuz she's with me. And I was like (dropped jaw)*GASPS* I couldn't believe it until now. I told Vee><><'

School was bloody boring. Duty sucks. Lucky enough to have one day holiday next week. I wanna do rebonding. My hair turns ugly everytime after I wash my hair. It looks like a giant afro. Dry and ugly. Mum's trying to bring me but she's always busy. I can't demand. Have to earn and wait.

I'm joining cheerleading. Form 1s are noobs mann, sorry to say.

Addicted to Avril lavigne's old songs. It's awesome. I could express myself in her songs.
OLD SONGS
. Haha.. So catchy. Me likey!

I love singing. I don't know why. Dancing's okey too. Just need a little more people so that we could start a class(for my age). I wanna dance. Cuz I'm not flexible. I wanna join cheerleading. But I'm not a good dancer. NOT.




_______________________________________

He wasn't what I wanted what I thought no
He wouldn't even open up the door
He never made me feel like I was special
he isn't really what I'm looking for..

He wasn't - Avril Lavigne!


Nights people!
Signing Off : Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment