Saturday, January 09, 2010

Chicken RUN

Dinner with those aunties was hell. Alot of insults were flying through everywhere. I was throwing peanuts into the sky trying to catch it with my mouth. Guess what?! I caught 7 out of many many peanuts xD HAHA>< class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: large;">ear-piercings for the whole 20 minutesxD I was like 'Giiiimmme back my phoooneee!! xD Please I begyou!!' and she read my message! It was from Jian, they were like ooooing and aaaing. Embarrasing. It was raining the whole time. The whole evening, through the night and stuff, I feel so cold. I had to wear jumper. I keep sneezing. I need special hugs!

I'd kill Barney if I had to.. I love it too muchx.x. Kids shouting and running everywhere and stuff. Looking at Barney's fake expressions makes me giggle. GIGGLEEEEYY>< class="Apple-style-span" style="color:#FF99FF;">gumdropsong xD Haha mad people dancing around and around. Wee.. I'm a mad girl.

Jason was critisizing me about Josh! GRR!! I told him he was fat. And so he was ><>Madd people dancing everywhere.

Let's just make things clear.. Barney's not just for kids..
It's for me too.
I love his expression-less eyes. xD I feel so random. Matt's going back to Australia soon.. Gonner miss him xD SHH(: Can't wait the next time he comes back.. haha I told him it's a MUST to find me when he comes back next time.

I have to go now.. Barney's about to go off now xD Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment