Friday, January 22, 2010

R.I.P

The saddest thing happened. Daniel Phua past away. I'm not 100% sure about the reason but it's just sad! He's so young! And though I don't know him, well, I've seen him before still.. it's sad. Anyways, I saw people crying and that made me felt so emotional. Sze Yie and I nearly teared. Her face was red and my eyes were full of tears. Well, he's so young. Well, God bless you. I can't think of anything else.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!! It's frigging useless! They're making exams(which's not important. They don't count in anything.) so that everyone would go to school.=.= It's so cheesy!! I wanna scream ! It's super cheesy! I don't wanna get scolded like infront of the whole world by the headmistress! It's so HARD! I don't know.. I don't wanna go to school on Monday and suddenly she'd say ; I wanna see all the students who did not come on SATURDAY!

I'm superduper dead! I have 2 dead choices. Both.Dead.Choices!! I think I should go.. well- that leads to trouble to my parents. They have to work and fetch me. Don't go- HELLO HEADMISTRESS. I don't HAVE a choice. I'm gonna go crazy. Thanks to everyone. WHY DO WE NEED SCHOOL ON SATURDAY?

My text is in BLACK today.. tata =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment