Friday, January 08, 2010

Brick by boring Brick.

OH MY JOSH!
Eff you! These 3 days of school was bloody miserable. Lately, it's like, no one's chatting much with me. I need to TALK to LIVE. I texted Matt but he never replied. FOR DAYS!! GRR.. School was super boring. I just realized that all the first classes gets all the GOOD and NICE teachers and yea, Hui Lim finally stopped making me feel mega-stupid and dumb. Yippee): I feel so emotional today. My brother went out with HIS girlfriend. I was being annoying, typically! I do like her shoes! Though, they are PINK - I like them! It rainned heavily during school today. I got blammed for writing down Havi's duty time LATE. He DID came late! What do you expect me to write? 10.10?! He's 5 minutes LATE! I feel like grumpy these week. I feel exhausted all the time. I get super bored all the time during class and well, all I did was, SULK! I texted people but they never replied. MATT! I swear, I ain't going bowling with you anymore! =.= So pissed off.

I told my friends I'm soo INLOVE with Josh Hutcherson. He's super cute! but, still pissed. My brother's playing his Band vid on Fb.. So loud><grandparents came to Mid Valley to have dinner with us(: E-Jay and my cute cute Ian boiicame along. (FYI, Ian's the cuter one><> I put baby Ian in it! He was soo cute!! People who walked past, in and out was like staring and laughing and saying 'OMG, So cute!' and a group of people went taking pictures of HIM! OMG rights?! He was too cute! Giggling and jumping. His happy face makes me happy(: Too cute. He was waving his hands asking me to carry him. Gaaah, he has gain weight!! My baby brother(:

I forgive you, Matt! But, you owe me now! Buahahaha! Despite the fact that I could reload for you, it's ok.xD GAH! I didn't do my theory! I'm soo gonner get skinned alive. I love the song Fireflies from OwlCity. Though, I don't get why did he put himself as OWLCITY as he's a solo-ist. HAHA><
lemme get the lyrics paste into my brain, I'd be singing it all the time!!

Cherios(: ♥ Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment