Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Loserville.

SARA PAXTON
If you people wanna critisize, go *%&$ yourself then only come talk to me! First of all, if you don't know me, get the hell out of my life and quit messing with me you bastards! I never asked any of you losers to comment any of my post on facebook and treat me as dirt in school. There are much better things to do then messing around with other people. I really hate how loser guys pushes me around. You could push other people. No Physical CONTACTS! So get effed up out of my way! I despite the fact that a loser came up to me and taped a frigging paper on my back. Why don't you just get lost! And Bryan for pushing me. Not just that, those loser guys from those bad classes loves to mess with me. So I didn't talk after school while waiting for my grandpa to come fetch me. I don't wanna talk. Synn, Vee and Chee Wong was asking if I was okey. They tried to cheer me up but I didn't smile. At all! I had the worst day in 2010. As far as I know...

My brother's acting like a gay. Either he's a real homo or he's just making me laugh. He's trying to deco a pair of shoes for his gf on Valentines day. I shouldn't blog it out but well, she'll never check what I'm typing so, whateverD: I don't think I have a valentine this year, well, what am I talking about? I don't have one for the past 13 years already. So why bother?
I'd either be buying myself a rose or just shooting myself with a gun.

RETARDING! PLEASE COME BACK 2 SENCONDS LATER!

My life sucks. I'm off to dinner. Nothing special for dinner. A plate of rice with chicken floss and beans and also a bottle of POP. Literally, I feel like a big asshole.

Amatures. Stupid google Chrome. I had a die hard time. My brother's in my room violin-ing. I have nothing else to blog.. Hmm.. Cherios.

No comments:

Post a Comment