Saturday, January 09, 2010

Start the bleeping.

OWLCITY
So, it's a Saturday. Weee~ I'm stuck at the shop doing theory and homework. Back to normal. No more holidays and stuff): Sadd.. Well, he gave me too much work but blame me, sadly, I didn't do anything. So, blames on me! (: I'm such an insomniac sometimes. Things got really looney between rice and noodles! xD I chose curry rice(: With my favourite vege, Spicy Kangkung!! Taste like heaven. Theory seems forever to be finished.

GRR! I'm looking forward to get Converse sneakers! But my mum's said it's too expensive. So sad!! I told her that I could save up money and buy them myself. But, unfortunately, she gave me a big NO. ): I want red converse shoes!! Or black. Or maybe GREEN! xD Haha, Or pink? Ai-yaaah~ Doesn't matter what colour, I just need a pair of sneakers(: Life is boring. Real boring. I wanna eat Gelatisimo's Forest Berry Yoghurt ice-cream!! It's so good! And expensive): I just had a cup yesterday. It's so good that I refuse to share with my sister, well, she had her own cup! Biscutti or something. Taste weird. I'm much of a berry person><

I kept doodling the word 'JOSH(hutcherson)' on my testpad. I'm crazy. BORED. I'm wearing a frigging skirt. It's tight, and I'm such a tomboy I hate skirts. Could barely breathe in it.><
- 5 minutes later-
It's all about Notes Notes NOTES!! YAWWWN! I have it! Looks like beansprouts! Grr! =.= So bored. xD

I love the bubbly cute song from Owl City! ♥ But, no one could beat Josh Hutcherson'scuteness! Hehe I better finish my theory(: Later guys! Love you!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment