Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Men.. WoMen.


Girls can do what guy do. Agree? I do. Guys are strong, so are we(girls). I think I can do what guys does.. Well, beside the fact of stand-peeing and uhm.. they don't have to labour, we're the same! Beside the fact that we can't touch people on their tits. Okey, I'm gonna stop being 'bad' now. I really love the fact that we could punch guys but they can't beat us xD I would always hit Lucas and go, LUCAS! KNUCLE PUNCH and he would knuckle me.

We went hitting Havi today. Dixon was like..'PESTA HAVI' and everyone went punching him and hitting and he was on the ground crouching. He has bad attitude problem. I have no idea anyways, all I could think of now is.. nothing.

Mum and dad went out with Marsha. I can't eat ice-cream. This sucks.


Im bored.



















I could sing! For IU! Wootsie!



English was lame. The teacher made us pass up books and ask us to take it back. RETARDED! She loves scolding us for no reason so, I don't know what we did. SPAM. So retarded. Watching 'The day the Earth stood still' It's awesome. I like the fact where the guy can cure people. And he's brave. xD well, can't say no if an alien likes you pfft! Haha just joking..

Anyways, dancing lessons will soon be held at De Musique Box! Who's interested in it please contact me/call or my cbox/facebook too! If you guys are interested in like, any type of dance, just contact me.

Tata for now! Janey here(:

No comments:

Post a Comment