Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jealousy.. causes death

I wanna die. Sometimes. When one comes, two comes along. Then 3.. I bet. When someone tells me he has feelings for me.. I will end up miserable. And another guy coming say he's jealous. F*CK. It's like an effing KOREAN DRAMA!! I don't like it. I don't like either of them.. I'm sorry to say. Guy one's friendly and nice but, he's like a best friend! And guy two... I don't like him.. I wanna say no but it's hard. I keep saying, I don't wanna couple now- it doesn't work.! I wanna tell people I'm not shallow. I don't accept people this easily. I chatted with Jason today. He gave me brotherly advice.. maybe? I lied to him about something. I feel bad. But it just slipped out.

I'm listening to Avril's emo songs. 'Typicaly' Yuet Nam was like, CHILL. I took his ugly advice. He's gonner kill me for this. :D

When you're having a break-up, emo songs will be played on the radio. When someone died, emo songs will be on the radio. When I'm happy, emo songs will be on too. I'm drinking mummy's Jolly Shandy. Bought a pair of jeans, Nice! A little tight but still's okey.









MUM'S ASKING ME TO SLEEP! It's a horrible world! Where parents tell you to sleep early when it's only 11.30. Well, I'd just stop blogging for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment