Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GLEE♥

Who doesn't like this new show called GLEE? I can't wait to watch it right after American Idol later! Anyways, I didn't go to school today! Mum woke me up checking on me and well, dad said I should stay home. WEE>< CNY shopping. HAHA, you must be thinking 'Hey, I thought you were sick!? Why are you still shopping?!' Well, it's because, mummy was free! Anyways, I bought.. clothes xD BLA BLA. I'm bored!! Life's effing boring when everything's grey. I want COLOURS in it. But all my colours were scrubbed of by some lame jerk.

My brother told me a lame joke. Never laughed.

He's randomly insane, I miss him! Actually, will! Haha. Haha. Haha. I want American Idol sooo badly! GLEE TOO!

I
GLEE!

So bored. When I go back to school tomorrow, I bet I'm gonner get piles of homework! Geo, Sej, BM, Eng.. GAWD! Kill me with a gun! Yeehaaww. I want a fairy god mother! I WANT WISHES! Or a wishing well :D I would wish for a better voice and well, a bigger house and more toilets that smells like flowers!! Dreams come true!

I love Matt Nathanson's, Come on get Higher! It's so awesome! OH and Jason Castro's Fall in love again! My brother's so annoyed with lovesongs since HE is having LOVE problems! Haha, joking! Maybe not.

JANE OH JANE! YOU FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!

Well, I better stop blogging!
AMERICAN IDOL AND GLEE!

Signing Off : Janey♥

No comments:

Post a Comment