Tuesday, January 05, 2010

School on 2010

1st day of school~ 4th/1/10 Monday
Gee.. I woke up at 6.08 am. Wore my contacts and brushed my teeth and I couldn't open my eyes.. Not as usual! Because it's extra early and I slept late. Anyways, can you believe that it's 2010? It feels as if it was still 2009.. Like it was yesterday. Haha anyways, I got dressed up for school and everything ready and off I went to school.. Yet I was late to clock in): Seniors were all, 'You're LATE!' So I went off to put my bag in the canteen and went to the hall to do duty. Form 1s were too many.. too TOO many! I saw a pair of twins. Well, it's great to see many familiar faces as some told me they were leaving school.. Excuse me.. I can see your face! Hahas, so, a teacher came in and started reading names! It was for Form 2s. I heard my name in the Form 2 Bakawali, I was relieved that I didn't drop but a little dissapointed for not going up. But well, many people dropped calss so I'm okay, I guess? I had a very tiring day after school. I finally got my exercise books and the line infront of the bookshop was so so SO long! I got it intime before recess. I got home and I skipped Violin. My teacher had to rush off to some place. What a DAY(:

2nd day of school ~ 5/1/10 Tuesday
I woke up with the same dull sleepy eyes and brush my teeth with my eyes close. I changed into my ugly uniform (PSH, it's over-sized and ugly!) and got ready. Again! I was late! Demmit.. I'm gonna get screwed if I continue to be as late as this. No teacher.. still! Class was soo noisy! I slept in class and woke up every 15 minutes. I was so tired! RIING goes the bell. After recess our english teacher came in and started swapping our places. It was annoying. No one likes her. She just loves to make people feel miserable. She changed almost everyone's place but mine and some other guys' place. So, I'm still sitting with Hui Lim. As soon as English was over and teacher left everyone got up and went back to where they were sitting. And guess what she came back! And everyone just stood there, STONED! Soon, school was over. YAY! Went mid valley yek yeak! xD

I'm too bored. No one's talking to me!! I changed back to prepaid now! Weee!! But now, I can't crazy sms!! ): Boohoo! I tried to do the super sms thingy but I just, don't know. So I asked someone and he told me he don't know. So, I ask another person and HE told me no more!! I was like.. GASP! xD I copied the GASP from Matt><

My sister wants to get a rabbit after the house is done. But I want a PUPPY!! What do you think? I'm going to put up a poll and people, please vote! (: I so so want a dog but I live in a condo. A rabbit's so BORING!
Puppies are cute and well, just much better than rabbits!

Tata(:
Janey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment